Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Green Tea Cake and Hazelnut Sesame Cake from RT Pastry, Subang Jaya

Date: 11 May 2011
Place: RT Pastry, Subang Jaya, Selangor
Dish: Green Tea Cake and Hazelnut Sesame Cake


After dinner tonight, I suddenly had a craving for cakes. My obvious choice for cakes is RT Pastry (always!). We drove to the branch in SS15, Subang Jaya and saw a crowd inside, which is a normal daily scene in the bakery. That just shows how much people love this bakery. I have tried their cakes, pastries and breads, and love all of them! RT Pastry really lives up to its slogan as being "The Best Pastry House in Town". I am pretty sure that once you try it, you will agree with me on this :-)

Check out their website --> http://www.rtpastry.com 
 You can also find them on Facebook!


Green Tea Cake & Hazelnut Sesame Cake


Address:
B6-G, Jalan SS 15/4D,
47500 Subang Jaya, 
Selangor, Malaysia
Tel:+603 5621 6758

No comments:

Post a Comment