Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Italian Dinner @ Capricciosa Pasta & Pizza, Sunway Pyramid, Selangor, Malaysia [Dish: Fettucine with Clams, Marinated Tuna & Calamari, Clam Chowder]

Date: 13 April 2012
Place: Capricciosa Pasta & Pizza, Sunway Pyramid, Selangor, Malaysia
Dish: Fettucine with Clams (RM26.90), Marinated Tuna & Calamari Salad (RM13.90), Clam Chowder (RM9.90), Hot Tea (RM5.90)

Price: RM59.10 (incl. 6% gov tax + 10 % serv charge) after 10% discount (with Standard Chartered Credit Card)

I first came to this place during my last outing with my girlfriends. We make it a point to meet up now and then. They know Sunway Pyramid pretty well, and suggested this place for dinner. I had a great time, and the food was really good hence decided to have dinner here on Friday nite.

The history of the place begins with a Japanese by the name of Masaki Honda, who have a great love for Italian food that he went to Italy to learn Italian cuisine. He was so passionate about Italian food that he wanted to be the best Japanese chef in Italian cuisine and in the course of that he won numerous awards in cooking contests in Europe. He later went back to Japan and opened his first outlet in Shibuya and the rest is history! If you want to know more about the history, you can go here --> http://www.capricciosa.com.my/about-history.html.

My menu started with Clam Chowder which quickly soothe and greatly satisfy my hungry tummy. Next I had Marinated Tuna and Calamari Salad which was quite refreshing. By this time, I was quite full to tell you the truth. Then main meal came - Fettucine with Clams. It was superb! The Fettucine was home made, and the broth, with the clams in it was very tasty.

I would definitely recommend this place for Italian food lovers :-) I finished the meal with a cup of nice hot tea.. Ahhhh...


Clam Chowder (RM9.90)

Marinated Tuna & Calamari Salad (RM13.90)

Fettucine with Clams (RM26.90)

Address:
(Opposite Sunway Lagoon main entrance)
Lot OB3.LG2.2, Oasis Boulevard,
Sunway Pramid Shopping Mall.
Tel:  603-7492 0513
Fax: 603-7492 0512
Opening Hours : 10am - 10pm

Website: http://www.capricciosa.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment