Saturday, May 5, 2012

Japanese Dinner @ Sakae Sushi, Subang Parade Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia [Curry Udon, Gyu Kinuko Don, Soft- Shell Crab Sushi Rol, Smoked Salmon Sushi roll]

Date: 4 May 2012
Place: Sakae Sushi, Subang Parade, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Dish: Curry Udon, Gyu Kinuko Don, Soft- Shell Crab Sushi Roll, Smoked Salmon Sushi roll
Price: RM 52.89 (include 2 hot Genmai tea)

This was a Friday night, and I was not craving anything in particular. My better-half suggested Sakae Sushi at Subang Parade, and I readily agreed. Having been to Sakae Sushi countless times in various branches, I must say that the food never fails to satisfy one's appetite. Their outlet at Subang Parade has a very nice family-like atmosphere which I enjoy. This outlet is indeed a good complement to the existing Japanese restaurants in Subang Jaya. I definitely recommend this place for Japanese food lovers. Bon Appetite!


Soft- Shell Crab Sushi Roll (RM8.80)

Smoked Salmon Sushi roll (RM5.99)

Curry Udon (RM10.90)

Gyu Kinuko Don (RM15.90)



Address:
G27 A Ground Floor,
Subang Parade No. 5, Jln SS16/1
47600 Subang Jaya
Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-5631 2949
Website: http://www.sakaesushi.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment