Sunday, May 20, 2012

Korean Lunch @ Ko Hyang, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia [Dish: Ra Myeon, Su Je Bi, Sik Hye]

Date: 19 May 2012
Place: Ko Hyang, Korean Country Delights, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dish: Ra Myeon, Su Je Bi, Sik Hye
Price: RM32.44
 
I spent nearly the whole day at the Gardens and Mid Valley Megamall with mom today, as we needed to get two essentials for her coming holiday i.e. a new camera, and a new sling bag for travel.

We managed to get a new Nikon camera (the photos below are taken with the new camera!) just before lunch. Korean food was on our mind and incidentally there was a Korean food outlet on the same floor where we were (i.e. Lower Ground Floor of the Gardens).

I ordered Spicy Kimchi Korean Noodle with Seafood while mom ordered Korean Pan Mee with Seafood. Drink was Korean Rice Tea. Both of us enjoyed it thoroughly! :-) I would definitely recommend this place for Korean food lovers!

I checked out their website and realised that they have several other outlets in Klang Valley --> http://www.kohyang.com.my/


After lunch, we walked again, and for tea time,we stopped for Starbucks Coffee with a cup of my all- time favourite i.e hot Caramel Macchiato.

Today was sort of a Retail Therapy-day for me as I got myself a really nice bag. And mom got herself a new camera and a sling bag as planned :-)


Ra Myeon [Spicy Kimchi Korean Noodle with Seafood] (RM13.50)

Su Je Bi [Korean Pan Mee with Seafood] (RM13.50)

Korean Appetizer

Sik Hye [Korean Rice Tea] (RM3.60)
Enjoying Starbucks!


Address:
The Gardens Mid Valley City (Halal)
LG K-05, Lower Ground Floor
http://www.kohyang.com.my




No comments:

Post a Comment