Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day at Pasta Zanmai, Empire Subang, Selangor, Malaysia

13 May 2012- Mother's Day 

For mother's day today, we had lunch at Pasta Zanmai, Empire Gallery- Mom, dad, me and my better half. Sister and brother-in-law could not make it. Brother and his wife in Kuching, else we will have a nice crowd :-)


I won't be writing about the food today but would just like to write a little something about my MOM.

She is really the best MOM in the whole wide world which makes me the luckiest child on earth! Without her, I will not be what I am today, and I am very grateful for that.

She is very supportive of everything that I do, and I know that she must be reading this now. Haha!

'Dearest mom, on this very special day, would like to say I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU for all the things that you have done for me. Words will not be enough to describe all that you have done.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY DEAREST MOM.

Here's also wishing all mothers around the world A VERY HAPPY MOTHER's DAY who happens to read this post!

Dessert of the Month- Corn Ice-Cream Pudding

P/S: Your mother's day gift will be on its way from Spain on 28th May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment